Monday 4 April 2011

Gap Year Begins

I left work on 31st of March for a year. It seemed a little strange but I have never looked forward to something as much as this. Friday 1st April I went with Richie to pick Valerie (T5 Camper) up, after she'd been fitted with a nice awning and a few extra doors to make storage easier. The end cap was damaged but the replacement will be posted and snapped on whilst we are home for a few days at Easter.

On Saturday 2nd I cleaned Valerie and prepared her for our European tour, to save time in the brief period we're home after Easter before departing. A few domestic chores and packing for the next day and another day was over.

Sunday 3rd April Richie took me to the airport and I flew to Jersey to join the old man for 3 weeks or so before heading off to Europe. Uneventful flight and grey skies on arrival, but by the time we got to the apartment, the sun was shining and we had a couple of hours catching up on the balcony overlooking the harbour. Our balcony is facing the boats in the building at the back of this picture on the left, the picture taken as we walked out the the harbour walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment