Wednesday 5 May 2010

Catching up.....

Well, I blinked and like 2 months went by! We've been busy as usual. A couple of weekends ago we had the pleasure of having Simon's niece Erica to stay for a few days, whilst she was over from Vancouver for a vacation. We'll be catching up with her during our September Canadian holiday when we visit her on Vancouver Island. Whilst she was here we showed her some of this part of the world. We went to Much Wenlock in Shropshire one a beautiful day and looked at the Old Priory. We found a property called Bastard Hall on the way, which was funny.....





















We also took her to Chester, on another beautiful day. I didn't take my camera either day so I will have to nab some photos from her. She did post this one on Facebook which I found hilarious....

We walked around Chester's famous rows, had lunch and then walked all around the walls in beautiful sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment